Anne is now coming to the UAE for the first time to conduct a series of workshops over five days. These separate workshops are aimed at parents, teenagers, therapists, teachers, doctors, and special needs adults and children. If you are interested to understanding more about Access Consciousness and how she can help you, you can attend a free meet-and-greet session with Anne and the workshop's host, Jennifer Randive on Friday, December 6, between 6 to 8 PM at The Majestic Hotel, Dubai. You can buy tickets for the workshops at this event, or online, or you can walk in and register at the workshop venue itself.
Check out this website for details on dates, topics and tickets.
Now, for the good news! Especially for you, readers, the organisers are giving away a free couple ticket to the workshop for parents on Saturday, December 7 between 10 AM to 1 PM, worth $200 (AED 735).
Some of the questions to be addressed in this session are:
- Do you worry about your kids and about their futures?
- Do you wish you could make everything alright for them?
- Do you agonize over the choices they make?
- Do you worry about how your child performs in school?
- Do you compare yourself to other parents?
- Do you compare your kids to other kids?
Here are more details about this session.
If you would like to win a ticket to this promising workshop, participate in the contest below, and remember to spread the word to improve your chances of winning.
How to Enter:
- Login to the contest below with your email address or Facebook username.
- To improve your chances of winning, tweet this page or share it on Facebook.
- That's all!
- The winner will be announced on Friday, December 6 at 8 PM.
- Winner will be chosen automatically by Random.org
- The ticket is valid for a couple, that is, both parents.
- Winning ticket can be collected on Saturday, December 7 at The Majestic Hotel, Dubai, prior to the workshop.
Hurry! Contest closes tomorrow!
This post contains some information provided by focus direct Management Consultants, but is not a paid post.