Imagery plays a big role in Kiran Desai's book, unfolding each scene before your eyes like a holographic image. You can feel the wet mi...
All Published Posts
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (147)
- ► 2014 (157)
- ► 2013 (113)
- 'The Namesake': More than a name
- Blogs on way out? You've got to be kidding!
- Riot victims or political pawns?
- Sights and sounds of Mumbai
- Ghalib descends in Nai Dilli!
- New-age mouse trap? Not really!
- Getting married? Mind your money
- 'The Inheritance of Loss': How many Indias do you ...
- For better or purse - the other side
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2006 (15)
Ramadan is the month of fasting that followers of Islam celebrate across the world. While kids don't need to fast, they usually do have ...
It was important to me that my son (the older one was the only child then) start his schooling in the right kind of environment. I wanted hi...
There are some life events which completely change you. As you move ahead, you're constantly aware of the mark those events have left on...
Parenthood Busy Hands Parenting Little Dude Reviews Dubai Life Toddler Craft Kids Crafts Toddler Activities Parenting Tips Food Review Expat Life Learning Through Play Travel Toddlers Family Eats Positive Parenting Preschoolers Toddler Tales Kids Activities Learning Activities Motherhood Blogging Tips Product Review Toddler Tips UAE Food In Dubai Recycled Crafts Toddler Art Creative Play Art For Kids Five Tips Friday New Mom Tips Free Printables Kids Fashion Hotel Review Dubai For Kids Pregnancy Sensory Play Guest Posts Pretend Play Recipes