Imagery plays a big role in Kiran Desai's book, unfolding each scene before your eyes like a ho...
All Published Posts
- ► 2015 (147)
- ► 2014 (165)
- ► 2013 (142)
- 'The Namesake': More than a name
- Blogs on way out? You've got to be kidding!
- Riot victims or political pawns?
- Sights and sounds of Mumbai
- Ghalib descends in Nai Dilli!
- New-age mouse trap? Not really!
- Getting married? Mind your money
- 'The Inheritance of Loss': How many Indias do you ...
- For better or purse - the other side
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2006 (15)
Did you lose your cool with the kids today? Did you feel terribly guilty later, and then berate yourself over and over for it? Don't wor...
January 26 is celebrated as Republic Day in India because it was on this day in 1950 that its Constitution came into force. While we are awa...
It's a good thing that Valentine's Day is now considered a 'family' holiday that kids can join in. It definitely makes us bu...
Parenthood Little Dude Busy Hands Parenting Reviews Dubai Life Toddler Craft Toddler Activities Kids Crafts Parenting Tips Travel Toddlers Expat Life Learning Through Play Family Eats Toddler Tales Positive Parenting Blogging Tips Kids Activities Learning Activities Motherhood Toddler Art Art For Kids Creative Play Five Tips Friday Free Printables New Mom Tips