I have a Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you Teddy of Teddy Is MultitaskMomma for my Versatile Blogger Award! It's pretty exciting to get recognition from a fellow blogger and this is my second award (Liebster was the first one). Now, let's move on to what I am supposed to do next. I can nominate up to 15 blogs for this award. I have chosen seven bloggers that are versatile in what they write about and do it well! Here they are (in no particular order):
- Over 40 and a Mum to One
- Mummy Wife Woman
- Chaos & Crackers
- Clearly Bex
- Full of it...
- A Momless Mom
- Cropped Stories
I've notified these bloggers and the next thing I have to do is tell the person who nominated me seven things about myself. Here they are, Teddy!
- I love cooking, especially trying out new recipes. I'm grateful to Google for giving me new ideas!
- I completed a six-month course in Beginner's French, but didn't pursue it further and now I don't remember any of it.
- I mentally edit and correct everything I read. It's a hangover from my professional life.
- I have two siblings - brothers who are much younger to me.
- I have two post-graduate degrees - one in advertising and one in English literature.
- I am a bit of a shopaholic and only motherhood has put brakes on that habit!
- I cannot pass by a bakery without buying something. Cakes and muffins are my weakness.
I look forward to getting to know my nominated bloggers better!