One of the biggest challenges for expats in Dubai is staying in touch with family and friends back home. I think it is especially important ...
I recently shared a video on my Facebook page . It was all about how things were different when we were growing up - we played without any s...
All Published Posts
- ► 2016 (67)
- ► 2015 (147)
- Busy Hands: Shapes Puzzle
- Staying connected with family + Grandparents Frame...
- Why over-protective parenting isn't a bad thing......
- Busy Hands: Finger Painting
- 10 essential items for Mom's Survival Kit
- The city of my childhood
- Things I liked about the 90s
- Dos & Don'ts of parenting, by a toddler
- Toddler Tales (26): Let's Pretend!
- Motherhood changed me. Accept it.
- Five Avoidable Blogging Mistakes
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2007 (58)
- ► 2006 (15)
Sand In My Toes is 4!
Whether it's a rainy day or too hot to play outside, it's always good to have some ideas up your sleeve to keep your little one occu...
Did you lose your cool with the kids today? Did you feel terribly guilty later, and then berate yourself over and over for it? Don't wor...
As I prepare for the birth of my second baby , I'm fully aware of the chaos that the first few weeks with a newborn bring. It was easi...