Learning the alphabet doesn't have to be limited to flash cards and books. There are so many eng...
All Published Posts
- ► 2016 (67)
- ► 2015 (147)
- Busy Hands: Autumn Print Leaf Mobile
- How Expat Families Can Retain Cultural Roots
- Top Sites For Copyright-Free Photos
- T is for...Trucks
- Making 'Ralph' at Build-A-Bear Workshop!
- Toddler Tales (30): Train Ride
- Busy Hands: Bottle Top Spiders
- A fabulous getaway in Khorfakkan!
- S is for...Sun and Sand
- Busy Hands: Shiny Star Card for Dad!
- Eleven Ideas For Everyday Learning
- R is for...Red
- Busy Hands: Alphabet Matching Activity (and Free P...
- Eight Reasons Why Grandparents Are Special
- Q is for...Quaint
- Toddler Tales (29): Telling Stories
- Ten Things To Do In Dubai With Kids
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2007 (58)
- ► 2006 (15)
Sand In My Toes is 4!
Whether it's a rainy day or too hot to play outside, it's always good to have some ideas up your sleeve to keep your little one occu...
Did you lose your cool with the kids today? Did you feel terribly guilty later, and then berate yourself over and over for it? Don't wor...
As I prepare for the birth of my second baby , I'm fully aware of the chaos that the first few weeks with a newborn bring. It was easi...
Parenthood Busy Hands Little Dude Parenting Reviews Dubai Life Toddler Craft Toddler Activities Kids Crafts Parenting Tips Food Review Learning Through Play Travel Expat Life Toddlers Preschoolers Family Eats Positive Parenting Toddler Tales Kids Activities Learning Activities Motherhood Blogging Tips Product Review Toddler Tips UAE Recycled Crafts Toddler Art Food In Dubai Creative Play Art For Kids Five Tips Friday New Mom Tips Free Printables Kids Fashion Hotel Review Pregnancy Sensory Play Guest Posts Pretend Play Dubai For Kids Recipes