When we visited Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa for a weekend getaway ( read my review here ) a few weeks ago, we had some lovely food at...
When your child asks for a 'big' birthday party, you obviously want to do whatever you can to give them the best birthday ever. Stil...
I must admit that I am surprised at how quickly my preschooler learns to use new technology. He knows how to unlock my phone pattern, use th...
All Published Posts
- ► 2016 (68)
- Five ways to limit your screen time as a parent
- Busy Hands: Sunshine Suncatcher
- Family Eats: Dining by the beach at Fujairah Rotan...
- A Photo Walk at Dubai Butterfly Garden
- Tips, Resources & Ideas for Throwing a Frugal Birt...
- Benefits of Coding for Kids: Courses from The Codi...
- Making preschool drop-off without tears
- ▼ October (7)
- ► 2014 (157)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2007 (58)
- ► 2006 (15)
Ramadan is the month of fasting that followers of Islam celebrate across the world. While kids don't need to fast, they usually do have ...
There are some life events which completely change you. As you move ahead, you're constantly aware of the mark those events have left on...
Whether it's a rainy day or too hot to play outside, it's always good to have some ideas up your sleeve to keep your little one occu...