When we visited Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa for a weekend getaway ( read my review here ) a few weeks ago, we had some lovely food at...
When your child asks for a 'big' birthday party, you obviously want to do whatever you can to give them the best birthday ever. Stil...
I must admit that I am surprised at how quickly my preschooler learns to use new technology. He knows how to unlock my phone pattern, use th...
All Published Posts
- ► 2016 (67)
- Five ways to limit your screen time as a parent
- Busy Hands: Sunshine Suncatcher
- Family Eats: Dining by the beach at Fujairah Rotan...
- A Photo Walk at Dubai Butterfly Garden
- Tips, Resources & Ideas for Throwing a Frugal Birt...
- Benefits of Coding for Kids: Courses from The Codi...
- Making preschool drop-off without tears
- ▼ October (7)
- ► 2014 (157)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2007 (58)
- ► 2006 (15)
Sand In My Toes is 4!
Whether it's a rainy day or too hot to play outside, it's always good to have some ideas up your sleeve to keep your little one occu...
Did you lose your cool with the kids today? Did you feel terribly guilty later, and then berate yourself over and over for it? Don't wor...
As I prepare for the birth of my second baby , I'm fully aware of the chaos that the first few weeks with a newborn bring. It was easi...